Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Iranshahr, Iran
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1601.133 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Iranshahr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Iranshahr (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,231,971 (63,225₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 84,500,000 in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨33,545 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)