Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Iranshahr, Iran
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,246 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 605.257 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Iranshahr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 13% more expensive than in Iranshahr (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,332,732 (₨150,899) in Hyderabad, India to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 80,800,000 in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)