Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Iranshahr, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9550.872 IRRX / ZAR *
Do you live in Iranshahr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 91% more expensive than in Iranshahr (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 168,506,929 (R 55,505) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 88,400,000 in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 27 kn (about 2 hours ago)