Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Iranshahr, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 111.316 IRRX / IQD *
Do you live in Iranshahr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 93% more expensive than in Iranshahr (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 166,793,319 (4,714,026 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 86,400,000 in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amman costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Aydin costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,018 (about 2 hours ago)