Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03072 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,609 (¥247,655) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,900 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)