Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15487 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,000 in Iquitos you would need to make just about S/. 3,509 (Mex$ 22,657) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$152 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antwerp costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £1,312 (about 2 hours ago)