Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,237 prices entered by 477 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00448 PEN / CLP
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,537 (CH$1,012,959) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,200 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pattaya costs 200 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 6,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santiago de Cali costs COL$40,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (about 3 hours ago)