Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.522 PEN / USD
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,239 ($2,055) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)