Cost of living in Paris, France vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.194 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 113% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,374 (€2,235) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)