Cost of living in Paris, France vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.984 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 101% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,251 (€2,071) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,100 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Córdoba costs ARS $120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.87 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bamako costs 5,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)