Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,584 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15733 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,300 in Iquitos you would need to make just about S/. 3,572 (Mex$ 22,704) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)