Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15682 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,200 in Iquitos you would need to make just about S/. 3,392 (Mex$ 21,632) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sofia costs 2.99 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)