Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.700 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,602 (€1,514) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mendoza costs ARS $7,000 (about 2 hours ago)