Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.751 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,617 (€1,764) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Hanoi costs 100,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sulaymaniyah costs 760 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)