Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Iquitos, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00218 PEN / LBP
Do you live in Iquitos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 59% more expensive than in Iquitos (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,534 (3,003,413 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,100 in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)