Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Iquique, Chile
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,563 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01620 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,058,832 (﷼ 127,065,269) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,780,000 in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 345 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €516 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)