Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Iquique, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,392 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020.
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,211,558 in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,930,000 in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Madras costs ₨12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Basel costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veliko Tarnovo costs 600 лв (about 2 hours ago)