Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Iquique, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 802.504 CLP / USD
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,214,304 ($4,005) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,700,000 in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Long Beach, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)