Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Iquique, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,865 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 478.301 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,987,017 (AU$6,245) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,830,000 in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 1 hour ago)