Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Iquique, Chile
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 26.495 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,820,000 in Iquique you would need to make just about CH$1,155,134 (43,599₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €69 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durango costs Mex$ 8,227 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)