Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Iquique, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 679.350 CLP / USD
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 53% more expensive than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,020,699 ($4,446) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,970,000 in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 100元 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 1,299KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Montevideo costs $U2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩350,000 (about 2 hours ago)