Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Iquique, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 179.521 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Iquique? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Iquique (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,700,000 in Iquique you would need to make just about CH$1,542,543 (R$ 8,593) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 750TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)