Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Ipswich, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,549 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22743 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Ipswich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Ipswich (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,900 in Ipswich you would need to make just about £1,716 (S/. 7,544) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 6,300,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $368 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 1,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$580,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,659 (about 2 hours ago)