Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Ipswich, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15077 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Ipswich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Ipswich (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Ipswich you would need to make just about £1,688 (R$ 11,198) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Copenhagen costs kr5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naxcivan costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)