Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,174 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00534 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,637 (CH$1,429,087) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM5,900 in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Córdoba costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bamako costs 5,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)