Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.287 MYR / USD
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,043 ($2,809) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM5,700 in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$55,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)