Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05727 MYR / INR
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM5,700 in Ipoh you would need to make just about RM5,619 (₨98,122) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 30 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Songea costs 3,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)