Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019.
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,986 in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM5,800 in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Minsk costs 15 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Granada costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)