Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019.
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,857 in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM5,700 in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 200 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)