Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00018 MYR / VND
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM5,000 in Ipoh you would need to make just about RM4,654 (26,140,157 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)