Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43050 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,527 (15,161 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM5,700 in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)