Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.098 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,540 (R$ 6,865) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM5,700 in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Oslo costs kr 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aveiro costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Larnaca costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)