Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.807 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM4,900 in Ipoh you would need to make just about RM4,830 (R$ 5,985) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Copenhagen costs kr5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naxcivan costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)