Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Ipoh, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01067 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Ipoh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Ipoh (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM4,900 in Ipoh you would need to make just about RM4,103 (384,595 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (39 minutes ago)