Cost of living in Madras, India vs Ipatinga, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05545 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ipatinga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ipatinga (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,164 (₨57,056) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,900 in Ipatinga.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Maui costs $20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)