Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Ipatinga, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14653 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ipatinga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 14% more expensive than in Ipatinga (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,773 (25,747₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,300 in Ipatinga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 345 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €516 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)