Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Ipatinga, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.516 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Ipatinga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 137% more expensive than in Ipatinga (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,042 (Dinar 1,070) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,400 in Ipatinga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 3 hours ago)