Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,884 prices entered by 502 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.687 USD / AUD
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,132 (AU$8,921) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 20元 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quebec City costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)