Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01410 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,143 (ARS $151,918) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)