Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04780 USD / MXN
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,025 (Mex$ 42,375) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)