Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01727 USD / DOP
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,236 (RD$ 187,403) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 8 (about 5 hours ago)