Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,343 in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)