Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27440 USD / PEN
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,271 (S/. 8,277) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 3 hours ago)