Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00138 USD / CLP
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,658 (CH$2,648,106) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)