Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12374 USD / TRY
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $1,978 (15,989TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 3 hours ago)