Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13265 USD / TRY
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Iowa City, Iowa you would need to make just about $1,905 (14,358TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)