Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States vs Iowa City, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Iowa City, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Iowa City, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,465 in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)