Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Ioannina, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02867 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Ioannina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in Ioannina (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,351 (47,114 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Ioannina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €0.95 (about 1 hour ago)