Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Ioannina, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22965 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Ioannina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Ioannina (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Ioannina you would need to make just about €1,006 (R$ 4,382) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Reno, Nevada costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pokhara costs ₨ 350 (about 1 hour ago)