Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ioannina, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21602 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Ioannina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Ioannina (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Ioannina you would need to make just about €1,139 (RM5,275) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mendoza costs ARS $7,000 (about 2 hours ago)