Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Ioannina, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,629 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020.
Do you live in Ioannina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ioannina (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,467 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Ioannina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jubail costs ﷼ 28 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Patna costs ₨138 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 5 hours ago)